If so, you would be a perfect candidate to join our team! The desire and an open heart to support children and families are among the most important criteria for becoming a Foster Parent. The ability to act as a positive role model, mentor, and constant support to children while their families rebuild is the foundation of Fostering.
The prospective Foster Parent must meet these minimum criteria:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must complete a 2-hour information session.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Legal Resident.
- Must successfully complete pre-service training.
- Must complete a medical exam, criminal records check, and safety screenings.
*** Start the inquiry process NOW by calling 1-877-210-KIDS or via the web at http://fostergeorgia.com/ ***